"We exist with Spiritual and Religious Convictions and Disciplines and as a vibrant, Christian Organization and Ministry established by the Grace of God and our Savior Jesus Christ to honor the Holy Spirit and to Enable, Enlighten, Empower, Inspire and Welcome Others to Join Us in Prayer and Worship and with a Devout Quest to Exercise our Freedom of Religion and Stand Up and Live for what we believe is a Clean, Good, Healthy, Honest, Righteous, Spiritual and Wholesome Life."
"We believe that having Faith in God, Believing in His Word and in his only son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior who was born of the Virgin Mary and faithfully died on the cross for our sins and salvation, living a Christian, Spiritual Life, we will not only be welcomed into Heaven but solemnly vow to witness to others through diversity in worship, biblical Word, Sacrament, Music and Prayer."
We will be:
1) A spiritually diverse, celebratory church of missional, disciple-making communities in every neighborhood.
2) A relational World-wide Network exercising our Rights and Freedoms to Worship through Active Service in our church, Community and World.
3) Reproducers and developers of outward-focused churches worldwide through Fund-raising and the sale of products created by Fellow Christians. These products will range from Arts and Crafts to Educational Software. Promoting community involvement and Biblical Education will be our primary focus.
4) Committed to equipping Christians through Biblical Preaching and God's Word.
5) Committed to small group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversion, and leadership development begins.
6) Committed to helping people discover their Spiritual Gifts that they might use them in the building up of the Body of Christ, the church and their community.
7) Committed to the ministries of this church being carried out by non-ordained servants. This will be accomplished through training opportunities and through practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in various ministries in the church.
8) Committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, lifestyle, or whatever. We value diversity.
9) Committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
10) Committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all of our ministries. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given Spiritual Gifts to the best of his or her ability. We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.
11) Committed to helping people and society as a whole through Christian Support Groups. These groups will range from Alcohol, Drug and other Dependencies to Family and Marriage Counseling.